Description of events
Date : –
Address : C / La Familiar
This group of 82 houses in the Beurko neighborhood located on the street of the same name was built in 1925 at the initiative of a group of partners, largely workers from Altos Hornos de Vizcaya, established as a cooperative society.
The houses were located next to the tracks of the Franco-Belgian mining railway, part of which today is the Paseo Dolores Ibarruri.
The Board of Directors appointed in May 1936 was made up of members of the CNT and UGT unions, and people from the left. After the purge, all the people who took charge of the new board were of right wing ideology.
Municipal Archive of Barakaldo
Box 719. File 12